Friday, August 18, 2006

Oops I missed a day. Oh well, just gotta repent, get back up and get it right.

So... basically life is better than its ever been. Work is going great! Busy, but I'm finishing everything up and on schedule.

Dacia and I have been going to Bridal (let me finish) Veil Falls for lunch the last 2 days. Its beautiful, we wade our feet in the icy cold water and enjoy each others company. So relaxing!

Y'know when people ask, "if you could have dinner with anyone in the whole world, who would it be?" Thats always been tough for me to answer, the Prophet would be cool, he's got such a great sense of humor. The Savior Himself would be overwhelming but wonderful. Truthfully I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but Dacia. I love being with her. Nothing is more rewarding.

Also you know how they say, "when you find something so great & wonderful you wanna share it"? Ya well... not so much (I don't mind being selfish on this one).

Dacia and I are going to Snowbird tomorrow to ride the zipline and alpine slide. It'll be a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll remember to bring a camera along.

p.s. only 6 more days til Powell! woohoo.

No comments: