Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wohoo! I won Buggy's lie/truths blog/game thingy majigit. I am a freakin' genius!! Everyone knows she takes pregnancy tests twice a week. ;-) (Love Dacia)

Here are my 8 Truths and 1 lie....

1. I got a 17 the first time I took the ACT.
2. I have personally owned over fifteen motorcycles.
3. I secretly love to read.
4. I have a two inch screw in my right wrist.
5. I've never done drugs or drank alcohol.
6. I was shot at.
7. I was thought to have been kidnapped from Great America when I was little.
8. I pooped my pants on a ski lift.
9. I got a pink slip from the principal for peeing down the tube slide.

So, which one is my lie?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test. -Dacia

Mythreesons said...

OK--so I think I have to go with #3, too... if you really loved reading you would have brought one with to entertain yourself while Dacia and I shopped... right? Everything else pretty much makes sense knowing you, Joe!

Anonymous said...

Two - Emily

princess jen said...

Okay, I guess it's working now. When we tried last night, there was a message saying that since we weren't team members, we couldn't post comments. So once again, Alan and I pick #3!

Anonymous said...

3 is your lie
-Ty

Joe said...

Everyone seems to be going with #3. Well nope. I actually really do enjoy reading once I sit down and read.

And Emmy #2 is wrong - believe it or not I've counted 17 motorcycles that I've owned. But I went with 15 to be safe ;)

The lie is still yet to be found! hehe

Anonymous said...

OK--so I'm going to say #6 now... I think you're just playing off of Alan and Jen's story from the other night...

princess jen said...

BS - if you "secretly" love to read, what was the last book you read and when? You may not know it, but it is a lie.
Alan

Sara and Company said...

As long as I'm shooting in the dark, I say #6. Hee hee. Actually, Em just said that and so I'll guess #7

Joe said...

#6 and #7 is not my lie. keep em comin! hehe

princess jen said...

So Alan says #1 and I say #4. Everyone needs to check Karen's blog!

The Andersens said...

topher and I both think that your lie is #1. WE think you didn't get that high. hehehe. just kidding!! But we think that's your lie!! and we guessed that BEFORE reading everyone else's guesses.

Joe said...

I wish I could say #1 was a lie... but I'm just retarded. I did take it over again and got a 29! haha

Joe said...

Jen got it right!

I don't have a 2" screw in my right wrist. I have a 1" screw in my right wrist!

Congrats Jen.

princess jen said...

Yay, I win! But since I've already been it, I tag Alan next. He's thinking so be on the lookout!