Ahh the notorious deceitful trail. I thought I'd help my sister in-law Ju out by not making her hike up a steep long trail and told her just to stay on the bike so we could zip up this thing quickly... well it didn't really turn out that way. It got soo steep that we became really back heavy and before I knew it my legs quickly became too short.Its a good thing Ju is such a good sport and dusted herself off and was laughing hysterically otherwise I would've felt really really bad.
And of course Cole had to make me look bad by zooming right up it.
If you'd like to download ALL of Matt's pictures you can get them by clicking HERE.
3 comments:
Yay! Way to go on posting a great new blog sweetie mc peetie mc pie!! I love it. I was so glad that I watched you and Ju do it first so that I knew not to ride up with you, but rather to walk up by myself!! You are cutie! I love you!
Ju is a much better sport than Dacia (hee hee) and much smarter too! Hmmm... I wonder if this is the real reason I've not gone biking....
Ha! Joe dropped someone! Glad she was a good sport though. Remind me not to let him take Caden anymore...
Post a Comment