Monday, December 22, 2008

Utah County got hit hard this afternoon. So it has been the cause of MUCH rejoicing for da Burrrrs!

About 8 inches. Enjoy the pics!

That corner pile of snow in the back is about as high as the car :)
Bade and I went and did some donuts in the nearby church parking lot. Lots of fun - my drifting skillz are quite impressive. Too bad we don't have pics but below is our checklist of things to do when roads permit some extreme sport civicing:
Full 360 (check)
Full 540
180 tailwhip (check)
40 mph to 90 degree street drift transfer (check, check, check times 8)
75 foot table top
As you can see we accomplished more than 50% of what we set out to do. Give us a year and we'll be at this level:







4 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Thanks for shoveling the walk and drive-way and getting a lovely blood blister.... I appreciate it so much- now I don't have to worry about slipping and falling when I get out of the car! You da best. And you are crazy! Might as well get that silly snow/driving like a moron out of your system while I'm NOT in the car. :)

Mythreesons said...

Your kids are going to be so safe. I'm not worried at all.

princess jen said...

Joey--you are one crazy boy! But you know how to have fun. I would rather watch from the sidelines though! Aaron loved watching the clip!

Alysia said...

joe. you are insane. i am never driving with you in the winter.
i think you're crazzzzzy.
but topher says you're his hero. hahaha
we liked the video. it was CRAZY. toph says it looks like fun...if your insane. :)