Monday, March 30, 2009

This video is for Chuckey!

This lil beauty of a spot was perfect for our desert rides to come to and replenish.
Too bad tho Mike this is all you'll ever see of it :(


Since then they've plowed over and gotten rid of a nice water hole.

Good ol' salt wash has lost its wash.

4 comments:

princess jen said...

Why do "they" always have to ruin all the fun?!!
I like your backflip!

Alan J said...

Go Joe!

e.m. said...

This still makes me sick to my stomach...seeing all of it covered with bland sand - back to it's "natural" state...oooh...its like fire aunts under my skin. I'll miss this little treasure - but SO glad we have record/video/pictures of it. Hooray for the secret treasures we are yet to find.

Super Daysh said...

Stupid "they". I'm glad you got to enjoy it and do a back flip in. You rock, tootie pie!