Wednesday, August 16, 2006

After seeing Z & Jill's blogspot I really wanted to start my own. So here goes nothin.

Life for me right now is so blissful. I'm dating a gorgeous, wonderful very talented young lady. We have so much fun together.


I can't even describe how in love I am with her. It's just wonderful. We're gonna be heading to Lake Powell next week. I can't wait.

Work is going really well. We're currently super busy. I work for a company called Xcelus doing 3d animation. We specialize in training videos. It's a lot of fun. I actually look forward to going into work each day.

I doubled my nephews & nieces last week.
  • Spencer Waldomiro Brewer (Wes & Julianna)
  • Katelyn Emma Brewer (Zerin & Jill)
  • Evan Jay Brewer (Ty & Kellie)

They'll be sooo much fun.

2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Awww, she is cute! You lucky devil. She looks fun too. Do I know her?

Joe said...

you couldn't be more right! She's a blast... you might know her, she's kind of mysterious. ;)