Monday, October 09, 2006

My lovely fiance has been taking up motorcycle riding and I must say I'm sooooo impressed!!! She's exceeded ALL of my expectations. SHE ROCKS!











Any girl that can handle mud like this is just perfect for me :)















I just can't explain how wonderful she is. She impresses me more and more every day.

2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Yes, that was a lot of mud, I must say. I only wish we had gotten pictures when the mud was worse-it was so awesome. You have made a "believer" out of me when it comes to motorcycle riding. I never thought I'd like it, but it is SOOO much fun. Thank you for taking me on the best adventures.

The Andersens said...

she impressed you more and more every day...and then you married her.
and i'm sure life has just never been the same.
you poor poor poor little burr.
post more blogs!