Yay for Joey posting blogs!! I love to read on your blog about all your crazy adventures! I love you tootie pie and am glad that you are always returned to me safe and sound. :)
haha - that's awesome. REALLY good timing on a lot of those pics. fun to have eric there with you guys! mike and i would like to go please.and yes, hooray for adventure crazy bloggin'.
Sweet! I didn't know about this blog. When you said your blog I thought you meant the fluffy bunny feet. no offense Dacia but this one is way better
oh woops, that was supposed to be from me
it always looks so fun when you do it... how come it just isn't when i try?
That looks like a sweet ride!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay for Joey posting blogs!! I love to read on your blog about all your crazy adventures! I love you tootie pie and am glad that you are always returned to me safe and sound. :)
haha - that's awesome. REALLY good timing on a lot of those pics. fun to have eric there with you guys! mike and i would like to go please.
and yes, hooray for adventure crazy bloggin'.
Sweet! I didn't know about this blog. When you said your blog I thought you meant the fluffy bunny feet. no offense Dacia but this one is way better
oh woops, that was supposed to be from me
it always looks so fun when you do it... how come it just isn't when i try?
That looks like a sweet ride!
Post a Comment