I had a blast doing the zip lines as well as the tarzan swing. I've decided that we need to set up a zip line at the cabin. All in favor? The first video is of me doing the Tarzan swing (Dacia thinks I'm crazy) and the last one is of of of the lines in the "advance" course.

6 comments:
You crazy little burr. I'm glad you had such a good time while Ellie and I baked in the hot, hot sun. ;) I did enjoy you being a crazy boy and am glad that you made it out without any broken bones!
Yay for zeburr!! Good job. It was a great vacation.
THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! yes - we should do it now...from cabin to cabin!
oh my i'm jealous as can be. that freain' rocks.
that is awesome! and super creepy. if you were REALLY tarzan...you would have ran into that tree. ;)
i'm glad you guys were all able to go and have fun.
and i think you're all crazy that did the Tarzan Swing. jeepers.
It's nice that I'm yelling at people about Poison Oak in the background. I'm so glad I could add a little "sumthin" to the video. Seriously, that tarzan swing still makes my stomach lurch. It was so fun watching, though!
That was a blast! We should definitely set some up somewhere. Nice videos too! can you believe i still haven't been to your cabin. One of us is a slacker.
Post a Comment