
It's my wifes birthday today. She's like the coolest person in the entire world. Seriously none can even come close to her awesomeness and her level of coolness. No one would even come close to such feeble attempts.
I'm not gonna get all squishy and lovey dovey on a bloggins, so I just wanted everyone to know that I AM the LUCKIEST guy in the world, sorry to all you other losers out there but I won the game of games!! Muahaha - The olympics, the amazing race, jeopardy, sorry Ken Jennings you have nothing when it comes to the prize I won. :)
I love you sweety and here's to 200 more birthdays!
Cheers! :)
p.s. everyone should call and wish her a happy birthday.
6 comments:
here here! you do have an awesome wife!! i like her a lot too!! you're such a sweet husband joe! so glad you have each other!! hope you guys have an awesome birthday together!! love you both lots!! happy birthday to daysh and lucky you for having won the awesome prize of a daysh!
So what this means is that we're guaranteed a post from Joey at least once a year? AWESOME pix of your wife, by the way--no doubt she helped pick it out... :>) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DACIA!!!!!!! We think you're pretty cool too (even if you don't come with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love this post--very sweet. Dacia is a very cool girl and you two are indeed lucky to have one another. I love you both!
Ahhh, shucks. Thanks tootie pie! And no, I didn't help pick out that picture- could my nostril look any bigger... I love you too, Joey. But I must disagree...I was the one who lucked out. :)
Awwww... what a sweet Joseph! Very sweet, indeed. And I like the picture!
How much did you pay him to post that, Dacia? Actually, I couldn't agree more. She is a really cute one and her Joe is just as cute. Love them both from here to the moon and back. Happy birthday cute Dacia.
Post a Comment